Most people go to the clinic only when the situation becomes critical and full dentistry is required. Although many problems can be avoided by professional oral hygiene. This service is provided by Reko Dent, which has qualified specialists and modern equipment. The procedure is absolutely painless and allows you to make the smile attractive again and add health to the teeth.
Features of professional care from the Reko Dent clinic
Self-oral hygiene in adults only allows you to partially combat the appearance of stone. Even with the most thorough cleaning, plaque gradually builds up on the surface. For some time, it hardens and turns into stone. It is especially quickly formed in hard-to-reach places – on the inside, between the teeth and next to the gums. If the plaque is not timely eliminated, the occurrence of periodontal disease and other dangerous diseases is likely. Only professional hygiene of teeth and oral cavity excludes problems with teeth.
In the process of cleaning the oral cavity, the specialist removes:
- bacterial plaque
- provides protection against caries,
- returns a snow-white smile.
In addition, the dentist will tell you in detail how to properly carry out prophylaxis yourself, which means are best used. Only constant oral and dental hygiene guarantees good health.
Professional oral hygiene – basic steps
To ensure maximum results, comprehensive professional oral hygiene is carried out in five stages:
- Inspection. The doctor carefully examines the condition of the teeth. Excludes contraindications. Tells the patient in detail about the features of the procedure.
- Ultrasonic cleaning. Allows you to remove most of the tartar and plaque.
- Processing with AirFlow. A feature of the technology is that the surface is treated with a special powder supplied under tremendous pressure. Thanks to this, a dark coating is eliminated, the enamel is polished. Such oral hygiene for children can be carried out even without pre-treatment.
- Mechanical cleaning. The doctor, using special brushes, removes soft plaque, and also gives whiteness to all teeth. The surface is smooth.
- Application of special pastes. A special fluorine-based paste is applied to the treated surface. It reduces sensitivity, increases mechanical stability, preserves all mineral elements. The effect persists for several weeks.
Also, individual and professional oral hygiene will be most complete if fluoridation is additionally carried out. The procedure is aimed at strengthening enamel, increasing the service life of fillings.
Why choose RekoDent clinic?
Now oral hygiene in dentistry is quite affordable. Everyone can use this service. At the same time, the Reko Dent clinic attracts not only with affordable prices, but also with other important advantages:
- individual approach to each patient,
- the possibility of making an appointment at a convenient time,
- the availability of the most modern equipment,
- experienced specialists
All procedures are performed by dentists with at least 10 years of experience. They use modern tools and equipment, which allows you to remove any dirt from the surface of the teeth. Also, comprehensive oral hygiene is carried out using the best drugs, so no discomfort or complications.
To make an appointment and a preliminary consultation, contact the clinic managers. They will record at the most convenient time. At the first appointment, the doctor will conduct a professional examination and report what measures will be required to fully restore a beautiful smile. Oral hygiene cost depends on the planned procedures, the materials used. In any case, all patients of the Reko Dent clinic receive quality treatment at the best price.